Physiotherapy is a discipline that focuses on prevention and promoting health.
Using a personalized evaluation, the physiotherapist will draw up a list of problems and a treatment plan tailored to your recovery goals.
The main role is to help you recover your maximum of physical capacity while reducing your pain. To achieve this, there is a variety of treatment methods available, including manual techniques, exercises, electrotherapy, thermotherapy, and others.
Here are a few examples of problems that physiotherapy can help you with:
- Cervical and lower back pain
- Joint problems (osteoarthritis, dislocations, instability...)
- Shoulder pain
- Post-fracture and post-sprain rehabilitation
- Injuries related to the practice of sports activities
- Postural correction and scoliosis
- Work-related and traffic accidents
- Neurological problems (numbness, headaches...)
- Circulatory problems (edema)
Interventions focus on client self-responsibility and help clients develop the physical ability to perform activities of daily life, work, recreation and sports.
Remember to bring appropriate clothing to the session: shorts for the treatment of legs and lower back; women should bring a straitjacket for shoulder and neck problems.
Get more information about our therapist and how to make an appointment...